Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm friends with Snowyclaw? o.o

Hey Jammers!
First of all, No I'm not friends with Snowyclaw, this is a glitch that happened to me about a week ago.
Snowyclaw was in Jamaa Township and it showed the symbol that means you are buddies with that person. It had it on Snowyclaw's name tag even though I wasn't her buddy. Strange, Huh? o.o

That's Snowyclaw. As you can see the buddy symbol on her name tag and
Me standing in the background XD

And see here I'm not her friend because it still has the 'Add Buddy' sign there.
Have you had these strange glitches? Comment below if you have!

~Darkstar2011/WhiteStagg

4 comments:

  1. Shes not your buddy -.- Dude, its a camera symbal, that means she on the AJ News Crew! Check out my blog! Just Search : Animal Jam Foreverz

    Website address : www.animaljamforeverz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know it's not a glitch now, (see comment below- someone already commented that). But thanks anyway.

      Delete
  2. It does that with the AJ News Crew winners.

    ReplyDelete